DaViD DiArY

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Holiday is coming…

Recently, I wonder how to use my three weeks holiday to welcome my second semester coming. I’m also planning a trip with my dear in this vacation.

I want to say sorry to Zhen Ni as the day of her birthday I can’t make it. I’m really sorry as I really miss my home and my dear, this is a chance to stay as long with them and also hope her understand my “excuse”.
Anyway, I want wish her “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” . This is really unforgettable to someone going to be 18 years old. Hence, enjoy your 18 years old. Haha…
I want to say something to Zhen Ni. I’m really appreciated what you put a lot of efforts to our class chalet and I was really enjoyed it before.

Frankly speaking, I was not free in this short vacation as I should try to work as part-time to cover my daily fee in Singapore. If my parents let me to get an English tuition, I should find another $200 to cover it. This is going to be increasing my parent’s burden. Hence, I should work hard to decrease their financial burden. I hope this is worth to work hard to get better lifestyle in future.

If any person who see my message have any grammar mistake, Please!!! Please try to teach me through Email, 85287@myrp.edu.sg. I’m really appreciated what you have done to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home