DaViD DiArY

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last problem in Cognitive

I like the today problem best compared to the previous problems. This is because we can use our prior knowledge which learnt from previous problems to answer well during second meeting. Hence, I felt glad that I had a deep learning in this module which I can’t handle well before.

This precious knowledge let me think broaden beyond different people different perspective to my learning. This is not a simple task to me. At times, I worried about whether I can pass this module; hence I put a lot of efforts to review the previous problems to prepare UT. In the end of the semester, my third UT result was not well but at least pass this module. Finally, I can relieve from tension.

The ABOVE is my RJ of last problem of cognitive in this module. Goodbye my cognitive 1. It is meant that we will have cognitive 2 in next semester. OH MY GOD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home